Saturday, June 14, 2008

Scott's remarks pt.1


Hey everyone, This is Scott, the other speaking traveler on this voyage. I'm pretty excited about this trip. I've been wanting to go to California since at least middle school. It's actually one of my goals before I die, ala The Bucket List, to see the Pacific Ocean. I confess no particular attraction to San Francisco, but EVERYONE I know who's been loved it. My real interest lies with the voyage itself, through the so called "flyover states". I'm 40 years old, and I've yet to cross the Mississippi River! Also, to be honest, I'm a little tired of the congestion of Atlanta lately. My big wish is to stand in the desert, beside a road that goes straight to the horizon, and see a tumble weed go by, like the picture of Forrest (but without the cult following me).

No comments: