Tuesday, July 15, 2008

And the Winner Is... More on Cadillac Ranch



1042 CST

We woke up this morning, got some Denny’s breakfast and headed to Cadillac Ranch! It was super cool. Scott and Noise A. Saurus really liked it too. We had to make Noise A. Saurus promise not to eat any of the cars. He only licked a couple. No biting. A report on him later.

Our shoes got so incredibly muddy, I almost fell several times and it felt like you were walking on marshmallows. Hopefully I can upload some videos of the adventure.

The official winner of the contest was Susan (aka Kitten) with 4 points. We still put Aprils name up there too.
The answers to are quiz are as follows:

1) “Words are flowing out like endless rain into a paper cup”
The Beatles – Across the Universe

2) “Take it hip to hip rocking through the wilderness”
The B52’s - Roam

3) “Well I went to bed in Memphis And I woke up in Hollywood”
Sheryl Crow – Steve McQueen

4) “Shoe the children with no shoes on their feet”
Steve Miller – Fly like and Eagle

5) “we’ll have time for coffee flavored kisses and a bit of conversation
The Monkees – Last Train to Clarksville

Since this was one of Scott’s favorite adventures I will let him give you the other details. But I will post my photos and videos. You will get an eye full of Cadillac Ranch.




No comments: